2015年6月26日星期五

Homework Chapter 15

Chapter 15

1.
            If I learned that I would not have to go to school for the rest of my life, I would not rejoice. Because in the school I can make many friends. I think gio to school is an integral part of life. You can't miss it. It's really important for everybody. If you never go to school your life is incomplete. If I learned I would not have to go to school for the rest of my life, I will sad and sorry. 

3.
             Three years ago. I saw a Chinese TV play. It's about a family. A man he get marry with a wuman. That wuman is very pretty, and she has a good friend. Her good friend is pretty, too. When the husband miss his wife's good friend, and he love her. One day, husbend and his wife go to beach with wife's good friend. Then, husbend and wife's good friend push the wife to the sea. But the wife is rescued, she didn't die. After three days, the husbend marry again with his wife's friend. Then, the wife coming bake and revenge.

1 条评论: