2015年6月16日星期二

Homework Chapter 13 and Chapter 14

Chapter 13

2.
           I think our leaders need to have a sense of justice, which is the foundation. He could not embezzlement. He can not do nothing about them. He wants compassion and love. He wants strong enough, it can lead us to guard our country.
5.
          Maybe three years ago? I'm not sure how many years.I stood on the balcony with my young brother and young sister to play the water guns. When we having fun I found a crying child in the following. I do not know what happened, but my brother and my sister was spray the water. I said to them: "Stop it! I saw a child he is crying. "And they do stop spray the water. Then I don't know what should I do! I want to go to help that cry child, but I am a child, too! I don't know what I can do for that child. After a while I said to my brother and sister said: "Follow me." Then I went to the child. I think to myself: "I was a child, it is true, but that child is more younger than me, he need comfort from the other person."We walked all afternoon finally found the child's mother. He and his mother got separated. His mother is very anxious, her eyes were red. I can help other people feel really happy, my conscience led me to do this thing.

Chapter 14

2.
            I think this is what they deserve. Because they use their own strength and efforts to get the honor for the motherland. I think this is very remarkable.Compared to those who slander home countries, these athletes are heroes. That money is they paid a lot of sweat before they get.

3.
            Yes,I do. When I saw earthworms when I would dread. Any time would scream. I hate them. Even see or hear the word I would feel nervous. I do not even dare to touch this term.

1 条评论:

  1. Good story telling. Be careful, though, it looks like you're using your translator. Booooooooo!

    回复删除